GMM and present value tests of the C-CAPM: evidence from the Danish, German, Swedish and UK stock markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Braun, Phillip A. & Constantinides, George M. & Ferson, Wayne E., 1993.
"Time nonseparability in aggregate consumption : International evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 897-920, June.
- Phillip A. Braun & George M. Constantinides & Wayne E. Ferson, 1992. "Time Nonseparability in Aggregate Consumption: International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Bradford De Long & Marco Becht, 1992. ""Excess Volatility" and the German Stock Market, 1876-1990," NBER Working Papers 4054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghysels, Eric & Hall, Alastair, 1990. "Are consumption-based intertemporal capital asset pricing models structural?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 121-139.
- Bulkley, George & Tonks, Ian, 1989. "Are U.K. Stock Prices Excessively Volatile? Trading Rules and Variance Bounds Tests," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(398), pages 1083-1098, December.
- Hamori, Shigeyuki, 1993. "Test of the international equity integration of Japan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 71-76.
- K. Newey, Whitney, 1985. "Generalized method of moments specification testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 229-256, September.
- Hamori, Shigeyuki, 1992. "Test of C-CAPM for Japan: 1980-1988," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 67-72, January.
- Hamori, Shigeyuki, 1992. "On the structural stability of preference parameters obtained from Japanese financial market data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 459-464, December.
- Mark Rubinstein, 1976. "The Valuation of Uncertain Income Streams and the Pricing of Options," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 407-425, Autumn.
- Gregory, Allan W & Veall, Michael R, 1985. "Formulating Wald Tests of Nonlinear Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1465-1468, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andros Gregoriou & Christos Ioannidis, 2007. "Generalized method of moments and present value tests of the consumption-capital asset pricing model under transactions costs: evidence from the UK stock market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 19-39, April.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde, 2009.
"What tames the Celtic Tiger? Portfolio implications from a Multivariate Markov Switching model,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 463-488.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde, 2007. "What tames the Celtic tiger? portfolio implications from a multivariate Markov switching model," Working Papers 2006-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Belter, Klaus & Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2005.
"A new daily dividend-adjusted index for the Danish stock market, 1985-2002: construction, statistical properties, and return predictability,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 53-70, March.
- Belter, Klaus & Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2003. "A New Daily Dividend-adjusted Index for the Danish Stock Market, 1985-2002: Construction, Statistical Properties, and Return Predictability," Finance Working Papers 03-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Stuart Hyde & Mohamed Sherif, 2005. "Don't break the habit: structural stability tests of consumption asset pricing models in the UK," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 289-296.
- Engsted, Tom & Pedersen, Thomas Q., 2010.
"The dividend-price ratio does predict dividend growth: International evidence,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, pages 585-605.
- Tom Engsted & Thomas Q. Pedersen, 2009. "The dividend-price ratio does predict dividend growth: International evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2009-36, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Martin Scheicher, 2000. "Time-varying risk in the German stock market," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 70-91.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2013.
"Fertility-related pensions and cyclical instability,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 1209-1232, July.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Fertility-related pensions and cyclical instability," MPRA Paper 20221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scholz, Michael & Sperlich, Stefan & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2016. "Nonparametric long term prediction of stock returns with generated bond yields," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 82-96.
- Luciano, Fanti & Luca, Gori & Cristiana, Mammana & Elisabetta, Michetti, 2016. "Complex dynamics in an OLG model of growth with inherited tastes," MPRA Paper 69906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dreyer, Johannes K. & Schneider, Johannes & Smith, William T., 2013. "Saving-based asset-pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3704-3715.
- Cuthbertson, Keith & Hyde, Stuart, 2002. "Excess volatility and efficiency in French and German stock markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 399-418, May.
- Aude Pommeret & Anne Epaulard, 2001. "Agents’ Preferences, the Equity Premium, and the Consumption-Saving Trade-Off; An Application to French Data," IMF Working Papers 01/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Engsted, Tom, 2002. " Measures of Fit for Rational Expectations Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 301-355, July.
- Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2002.
"The relation between asset returns and inflation at short and long horizons,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 101-118, April.
- Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2000. "The Relation Between Asset Returns and Inflation at Short and Long Horizons," Finance Working Papers 00-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2001. "The Danish stock and bond markets: comovement, return predictability and variance decomposition," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 243-271, July.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde, 2008. "Equity portfolio diversification under time-varying predictability and comovements: evidence from Ireland, the US, and the UK," Working Papers 2008-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nielsen, Jens Pech & Sperlich, Stefan, 2001. "Prediction of stocks: a new way to look at it," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws011812, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Gregoriou, Andros & Hunter, John & Wu, Feng, 2009. "An empirical investigation of the relationship between the real economy and stock returns for the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 133-143.
- Chen, Ming-Hsiang & Bidarkota, Prasad V., 2004. "Consumption equilibrium asset pricing in two Asian emerging markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 305-319, April.
- Hunter, John & Wu, Feng, 2014. "Multifactor consumption based asset pricing models using the US stock market as a reference: Evidence from a panel of developed economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 557-565.
- Stuart Hyde & Mohamed Sherif, 2004. "Don't break the habit: structural stability tests of consumption models in the UK," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 49, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Engsted, Tom & Hyde, Stuart & Møller, Stig V., 2010.
"Habit formation, surplus consumption and return predictability: International evidence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1237-1255, November.
- Tom Engsted & Stuart Hyde & Stig V. Møller, 2007. "Habit Formation, Surplus Consumption and Return Predictability: International Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2007-31, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Engsted, Tom, 1998. "Money Demand During Hyperinflation: Cointegration, Rational Expectations, and the Importance of Money Demand Shocks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 533-552, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:15:y:1996:i:4:p:497-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .