The distribution of income over life: an empirical approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Creedy, John, 1977. "The Distribution of Lifetime Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 412-429, November.
- Daniel Millimet & Nripesh Podder & Daniel Slottje & Sourushe Zandvakili, 2003. "Bounding Lifetime Income Using A Cross Section Of Data," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 49(2), pages 205-219, June.
- Creedy, J & Hart, P E, 1979. "Age and the Distribution of Earnings," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 280-293, June.
- Paul Johnson, 2002. "Intergenerational dependence in education and income," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 159-162.
- Giorgio Di Pietro & Peter Urwin, 2003. "Intergenerational mobility and occupational status in Italy," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(12), pages 793-797.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Pascual Sáez & Noelia González-Prieto & David Cantarero-Prieto, 2016. "The distribution of income over-life: Are we building a new glass ceiling?," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1604, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:13:y:2006:i:7:p:431-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.