Age and the Distribution of Earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Giarda, 2008.
"The worsening of wage expectations in Italy: a study based on administrative data,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 64-87, March.
- Elena Giarda, 2007. "The Worsening of Wage Expectations in Italy: a Study Based on Administrative data," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 57, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Huggett, Mark, 1996. "Wealth distribution in life-cycle economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 469-494, December.
- Huggett, Mark & Ventura, Gustavo & Yaron, Amir, 2006.
"Human capital and earnings distribution dynamics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 265-290, March.
- Mark Hugget & Gustavo Ventura & Amir Yaron, 2002. "Human Capital and Earnings Distribution Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 9366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Huggett, 2003. "Human Capital and Earnings Distribution Dynamics," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-10, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Gary Fields & Paul Cichello & Samuel Freije & Marta Menéndez & David Newhouse, 2003. "For Richer or for Poorer? Evidence from Indonesia, South Africa, Spain, and Venezuela," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(1), pages 67-99, April.
- Fabrizio Patriarca, 2004. "I differenziali di mobilità salariale in Italia dal 1986 al 1996," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 3-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2004.
- Nelissen, J. H. M., 1993.
"Labour market, income formation and social security in the microsimulation model NEDYMAS,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 225-272, July.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1993. "Labour market, income formation and social security in the microsimulation model NEDYMAS," Other publications TiSEM 8e0f7a2b-4057-4ab5-98d0-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dickens, Richard, 1996.
"The evolution of individual male earnings in Great Britain 1974-1994,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20647, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Dickens, 1996. "The Evolution of Individual Male Earnings in Great Britain 1974-1994," CEP Discussion Papers dp0306, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marta Pascual, 2006. "The distribution of income over life: an empirical approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 431-434.
- Palme, Marten, 1995.
"Earnings mobility and distribution: Comparing statistical models on Swedish data,"
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 213-247, September.
- Palme, Mårten, 1994. "Earnings Mobility and Distribution: Comparing Statistical Models on Swedish Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 7, Stockholm School of Economics.
- François Bourguignon & Christian Morrisson, 1984. "La mobilité des salaires sur le cycle de vie : un échantillon de cadres français sur trente ans," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(5), pages 929-970.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:89:y:1979:i:354:p:280-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.