Earnings Mobility and Distribution: Comparing Statistical Models on Swedish Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Palme, Marten, 1995. "Earnings mobility and distribution: Comparing statistical models on Swedish data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 213-247, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lillard, Lee A & Willis, Robert J, 1978. "Dynamic Aspects of Earning Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 985-1012, September.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Welch, Finis, 1990. "Empirical Age-Earnings Profiles," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(2), pages 202-229, April.
- Creedy, John, 1977. "The Distribution of Lifetime Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 412-429, November.
- Lillard, Lee A, 1977. "Inequality: Earnings vs. Human Wealth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 42-53, March.
- MaCurdy, Thomas E., 1982. "The use of time series processes to model the error structure of earnings in a longitudinal data analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 83-114, January.
- Creedy, John, 1982. "The British State Pension: Contributions, Benefits and Indexation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 44(2), pages 97-112, May.
- Shorrocks, Anthony, 1978. "Income inequality and income mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 376-393, December.
- Hause, John C, 1980. "The Fine Structure of Earnings and the On-the-Job Training Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 1013-1029, May.
- Creedy, John, 1980. "The New Government Pension Scheme: A Simulation Analysis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 42(1), pages 51-64, February.
- Creedy, J & Hart, P E, 1979. "Age and the Distribution of Earnings," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 280-293, June.
- Jacob Mincer, 1958. "Investment in Human Capital and Personal Income Distribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 281-281.
- Sahota, Gian Singh, 1978. "Theories of Personal Income Distribution: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-55, March.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavsson, Magnus & Österholm, Pär, 2014.
"Does the labor-income process contain a unit root? Evidence from individual-specific time series,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 152-167.
- Gustavsson, Magnus & Österholm, Pär, 2010. "Does the Labor-Income Process Contain a Unit Root? Evidence from Individual-Specific Time Series," Working Paper Series 2010:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Gustavsson, Magnus & Österholm, Pär, 2010. "Does the Labor-Income Process Contain a Unit Root? Evidence from Individual-Specific Time Series," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Rosen, Harvey S & Weathers, Robert, 2000. "Horatio Alger Meets the Mobility Tables," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 243-274, June.
- Gustavsson, Magnus, 2002. "Earnings Dynamics and Inequality during Macroeconomic Turbulence: Sweden 1991-1999," Working Paper Series 2002:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLife cycle earnings; lifetime earnings distribution; random coefficient models;
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .