The distribution of income over-life: Are we building a new glass ceiling?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marta Pascual, 2006. "The distribution of income over life: an empirical approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 431-434.
- Alfredo Pereira & Jorge Andraz, 2012.
"Social security and economic performance in Portugal: after all that has been said and done how much has actually changed?,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 11(2), pages 83-100, August.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2009. "Social Security And Economic Performance In Portugal: After All That Has Been Said And Done How Much Has Actually Changed?," Working Papers 81, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
More about this item
KeywordsEarnings over life; EUSILC; income inequality; glass ceiling.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gov:wpregi:1604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricio Sanchez-Fernandez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geviges.html .