Market-Driven Management: A Critical Literature Review
In global markets corporations adopt a market-driven approach which takes the form of careful monitoring of the competition and skill in understanding the market, the operators who work on it, their key characteristics and their products, in order to choose the most suitable course of action, thanks to better and faster understanding of what is being achieved in the extended market space. The paper provides a critical review of the main literature on market-driven management, analysing its evolution from Japan to the USA and Europe.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 Intangible Assets & Global Competition ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Jacques Lambin & Silvio M. Brondoni, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Market-Driven Management'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2008. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Space and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Daniela Salvioni, 2008. "Market-Driven Management and Corporate Governance," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Daniela Salvioni, 2005. "Corporate Governance, Management Control and Global Competition," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Over-Su.
- Margherita Corniani, 2002. "Demand Bubble Management," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:155:y:2010:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.