Market-Driven Management, Market Space and Value Proposition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Lambin & Silvio M. Brondoni, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Market-Driven Management'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Silvio M. Brondoni & Jean-Jacques Lambin, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Brand Equity'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Brand E.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2008. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Space and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Margherita Corniani, 2002. "Demand Bubble Management," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2010. "Ouverture de 'Intangible Assets & Global Competition'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Intangi.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalisation; Market-Driven Management; Market-Space Competition; Over-Supply; Competitive Customer Value; Value Proposition DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2009.2.04gnecchi;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:136:y:2009:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .