Market-Driven Management, Market Space and Value Proposition
In over-supplied markets, companies that have developed market-driven management policies have proved to be able to sustain their proposals, to achieve remunerative income flows and to generate financial resources. A market-driven company is aware of the fact that the opportunities embodied by globalisation are not limited to a mere advantage in terms of reduced costs, but generate conditions for a competitive approach to the market. By revisiting the concept of 'space', market-driven businesses focus their commitment on understanding the customer's assessment; they therefore define their own supply so that they can propose performance that is superior to that guaranteed by competitors. In this context, which determines a clear value proposition, companies have realised that by developing market-space management they can not only modify relations with customers, but even foster the development of collaboration agreements with partners (strategic alliances).
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 Market-Driven Management and Competitive Customer Value - 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2008. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Space and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Jean-Jacques Lambin & Silvio M. Brondoni, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Market-Driven Management'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Margherita Corniani, 2002. "Demand Bubble Management," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Silvio M. Brondoni & Jean-Jacques Lambin, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Brand Equity'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Brand E.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:136:y:2009:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.