Market-Driven Management, Market Space and Value Proposition
In over-supplied markets, companies that have developed market-driven management policies have proved to be able to sustain their proposals, to achieve remunerative income flows and to generate financial resources. A market-driven company is aware of the fact that the opportunities embodied by globalisation are not limited to a mere advantage in terms of reduced costs, but generate conditions for a competitive approach to the market. By revisiting the concept of 'space', market-driven businesses focus their commitment on understanding the customer's assessment; they therefore define their own supply so that they can propose performance that is superior to that guaranteed by competitors. In this context, which determines a clear value proposition, companies have realised that by developing market-space management they can not only modify relations with customers, but even foster the development of collaboration agreements with partners (strategic alliances).
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 Market-Driven Management and Competitive Customer Value - 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Jacques Lambin & Silvio M. Brondoni, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Market-Driven Management'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Silvio M. Brondoni & Jean-Jacques Lambin, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Brand Equity'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Brand E.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2008. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Space and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Margherita Corniani, 2002. "Demand Bubble Management," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:136:y:2009:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.