Resource-Based Theory and Market-Driven Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flavio Gnecchi & Margherita Corniani, 2003. "Demand Bubbles, Virtual Communities and Market Potential," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Marketi.
- Jean-Jacques Lambin & Silvio M. Brondoni, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Market-Driven Management'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2005. "Managerial Economics and Global Competition," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Over-Su.
- Margherita Corniani, 2002. "Demand Bubble Management," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Hooley, Graham J. & Greenley, Gordon E. & Cadogan, John W. & Fahy, John, 2005. "The performance impact of marketing resources," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 18-27, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Sturm, 2015. "Business Development Characteristics: Findings from Literature," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 130-137, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket-Driven Management; Resource-Based Theory; Outside-In Capabilities; Inside-Out Capabilities; Global Competition; Global Markets DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2008.2.06sciarelli;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:125:y:2008:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .