The Cost of Managing Intangibles in Global Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susana Garrido Azevedo & João Ferreira, 2009. "RFID Technology in Retailing: An Exploratory Study on Fashion Apparels," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-22, February.
- repec:sym:journl:14:y:2009:i:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2009. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Customer Value and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Perrini & Clodia Vurro, 2013. "Stakeholder Orientation and Corporate Reputation: A Quantitative Study on US Companies," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Global .
- Dashu Wang & Veronica Scuotto, 2012. "Innovation, Second Mover and Network System," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Innovat, pages 66-76.
- Federica Codignola, 2011. "Contemporary Art Firms and Value Creation in Global Cities," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Global , pages 48-59.
More about this item
KeywordsIntangible Assets; Global Competition; Brand; Brand Equity Patent; Trademark DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2010.2.05corniani;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:152:y:2010:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .