The Cost of Managing Intangibles in Global Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susana Garrido Azevedo & João Ferreira, 2009. "RFID Technology in Retailing: An Exploratory Study on Fashion Apparels," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-22, February.
- repec:sym:journl:14:y:2009:i:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2009. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Customer Value and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Perrini & Clodia Vurro, 2013. "Stakeholder Orientation and Corporate Reputation: A Quantitative Study on US Companies," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Global .
- Dashu Wang & Veronica Scuotto, 2012. "Innovation, Second Mover and Network System," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Innovat, pages 66-76.
- Federica Codignola, 2011. "Contemporary Art Firms and Value Creation in Global Cities," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Global , pages 48-59.
More about this item
KeywordsIntangible Assets; Global Competition; Brand; Brand Equity Patent; Trademark DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2010.2.05corniani;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:152:y:2010:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.