Market-Driven Management, Competitive Space and Global Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margherita Corniani, 2006. "Digital Marketing Communication," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Communi.
- Silvio M. Brondoni & Jean-Jacques Lambin, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Brand Equity'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Brand E.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberta Capello, 2011. "Urban Growth: Is It a Never Ending Story?," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Global .
- Flavio Gnecchi, 2009. "Market-Driven Management, Market Space and Value Proposition," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Paolo Rizzi & Fabio Campanini & Serena Costa, 2012. "Hybrid Innovation. The Italian Machine Tool Industry Case," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Innovat, pages 45-56.
- Niccolo' Gordini, 2010. "Market-Driven Management: A Critical Literature Review," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Intangi.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket-Driven Management; Global Managerial Economics; Cross Cultural Management; Global Markets; Global Network; Competitive Alliances; Outsourcing; Co-Makership; Chairman Leadership; Management Leadership DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2008.1.02brondoni;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:114:y:2008:i:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.