Urban Growth: Is It a Never Ending Story?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E., 2004.
"Sprawl and urban growth,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 56, pages 2481-2527
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2003. "Sprawl and Urban Growth," NBER Working Papers 9733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2003. "Sprawl and Urban Growth," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2004, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2008. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Space and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Gerald A. Carlino, 1980. "Contrasts in Agglomeration: New York and Pittsburgh Reconsidered," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 17(3), pages 343-351, October.
- Camagni, Roberto & Diappi, Lidia & Leonardi, Giorgio, 1986. "Urban growth and decline in a hierarchical system A supply-oriented dynamic approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 145-160, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johann Spitzer & Giuseppe Folloni, 2013. "Is Growth of Large Cities Linked to Economic and Institutional Weaknesses?," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 23-52.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficient Urban System; Urban Growth; Relational Capital; Functional Innovation DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2011.1.03capello;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:158:y:2011:i:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.