Global Networks, Knowledge Management and World Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flavio Gnecchi & Margherita Corniani, 2003. "Demand Bubbles, Virtual Communities and Market Potential," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Marketi.
- Margherita Corniani, 2006. "Digital Marketing Communication," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Communi.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2010. "Intangibles, Global Networks & Corporate Social Responsibility," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Intangi.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2004. "Ouverture de 'Public Governance and Global Markets'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Public .
- Riccardo Cappellin & Rüdiger Wink, 2009. "International Knowledge and Innovation Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13503, April.
- Riccardo Cappellin, 2010. "The Governance of Regional Knowledge Networks," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2010(3), pages 5-41.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Networks; Knowledge Management; Global Competition; Knowledge Hub; Consumer Hub; World Cities DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2011.1.02brondoni;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:157:y:2011:i:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .