Global Networks, Knowledge Management and World Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flavio Gnecchi & Margherita Corniani, 2003. "Demand Bubbles, Virtual Communities and Market Potential," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Marketi.
- Margherita Corniani, 2006. "Digital Marketing Communication," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Communi.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2010. "Intangibles, Global Networks & Corporate Social Responsibility," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Intangi.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2004. "Ouverture de 'Public Governance and Global Markets'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Public .
- Riccardo Cappellin & Rüdiger Wink, 2009. "International Knowledge and Innovation Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13503.
- Riccardo Cappellin, 2010. "The Governance of Regional Knowledge Networks," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2010(3), pages 5-41.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Networks; Knowledge Management; Global Competition; Knowledge Hub; Consumer Hub; World Cities DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2011.1.02brondoni;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:157:y:2011:i:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.