Ouverture de 'Market-Driven Management and Global Markets - 2'
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1993.
"Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1247-1280, November.
- Helpman, E., 1992. "Innovation, Imitation and intellectual Property Rights," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1597, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 4081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Jacques Lambin & Silvio M. Brondoni, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Market-Driven Management'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2002. "Global Markets and Market-Space Competition," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Mansfield, Edwin & Schwartz, Mark & Wagner, Samuel, 1981. "Imitation Costs and Patents: An Empirical Study," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 907-918, December.
- Daniela Salvioni, 2010. "Intangible Assets and Internal Controls in Global Companies," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Intangi.
- Meyers, Patricia W., 1990. "Non-linear learning in large technological firms: Period four implies chaos," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 97-115, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket-Driven Management; Global Competition; Global Managerial Economics; Competitive Alliances; Global Economies of Scale; Network DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2008.2.01ouverture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:120:y:2008:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.