Growth in post-industrial cities: an endogenous model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003. "Innovation: A Guide to the Literature," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20031012, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Roberta Capello & Alessandra Faggian, 2005. "Collective Learning and Relational Capital in Local Innovation Processes," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 75-87.
- Riccardo Cappellin, 2009. "Knowledge Economy and Service Activities," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 8(3), pages 101-124.
- Riccardo Cappellin & Rüdiger Wink, 2009. "International Knowledge and Innovation Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13503.
- Roberta Capello, 1999. "Spatial Transfer of Knowledge in High Technology Milieux: Learning Versus Collective Learning Processes," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 353-365.
- Riccardo Cappellin, 2010. "The Governance of Regional Knowledge Networks," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2010(3), pages 5-41.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40812-017-0082-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Cappellin, 2016. "Investments, balance of payment equilibrium and a new industrial policy in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa16p931, European Regional Science Association.
- Riccardo Cappellin, 2016. "Innovation and investments in a regional cross-sectoral growth model: A change is needed in European cohesion policies," ERSA conference papers ersa16p991, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa12p1168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.