From Brand Management to Global Business Management in Market-Driven Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margherita Corniani, 2010. "The Cost of Managing Intangibles in Global Markets," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Intangi.
- Francesco Perrini & Angeloantonio Russo & Antonio Tencati & Clodia Vurro, 2011. "Deconstructing the Relationship Between Corporate Social and Financial Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 59-76, March.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:13:y:2008:i:02:n:s1084946708000892 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen J. Brammer & Stephen Pavelin, 2006. "Corporate Reputation and Social Performance: The Importance of Fit," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 435-455, May.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2010. "Intangibles, Global Networks & Corporate Social Responsibility," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Intangi.
- Daniela Salvioni & Luisa Bosetti, 2006. "Corporate Governance Report and Stakeholder View," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Corpora.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalisation; Market-Driven Management; Market-Driven Companies; Global Companies; Global Business Management; Brand Management; Product Management DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2009.1.05zito;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:131:y:2009:i:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .