Intangible Assets and Internal Controls in Global Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sym:journl:136:y:2000:i:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2001. "Brand Policy and Brand Equity," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Brand E.
- Felicia Levy & Michael R. Duffey, 2007. "A review of existing methods to quantify intangible assets," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(4/5), pages 382-399.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2012. "Innovation and Imitation: Corporate Strategies for Global Competition," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Innovat, pages 10-24.
- Margherita Corniani, 2012. "Innovation, Imitation and Competitive Value Analysis," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Innovat, pages 37-52.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance; Internal Control; Intangible Assets; Global Competition DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2010.2.4salvioni;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:151:y:2010:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.