Intangible Assets and Internal Controls in Global Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sym:journl:136:y:2000:i:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2001. "Brand Policy and Brand Equity," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Brand E.
- Felicia Levy & Michael R. Duffey, 2007. "A review of existing methods to quantify intangible assets," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(4/5), pages 382-399.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2012. "Innovation and Imitation: Corporate Strategies for Global Competition," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Innovat, pages 10-24.
- Margherita Corniani, 2012. "Innovation, Imitation and Competitive Value Analysis," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Innovat, pages 37-52.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance; Internal Control; Intangible Assets; Global Competition DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2010.2.4salvioni;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:151:y:2010:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .