Transitioning Toward a Circular Economy: The Impact of Stakeholder Engagement on Sustainability Culture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nhat Hong Nguyen & Martin Skitmore & Johnny Kwok Wai Wong, 2009. "Stakeholder impact analysis of infrastructure project management in developing countries: a study of perception of project managers in state-owned engineering firms in Vietnam," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(11), pages 1129-1140.
- Lee D. Parker & Deryl Northcott, 2016. "Qualitative generalising in accounting research: concepts and strategies," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(6), pages 1100-1131, August.
- Michelle Greenwood, 2007. "Stakeholder Engagement: Beyond the Myth of Corporate Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 315-327, September.
- Stefan Olander, 2007. "Stakeholder impact analysis in construction project management," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 277-287.
- Kolk, Ans, 2016. "The social responsibility of international business: From ethics and the environment to CSR and sustainable development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 23-34.
- Daniela Salvioni, 2010. "Intangible Assets and Internal Controls in Global Companies," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Intangi.
- Marens, Richard & Wicks, Andrew, 1999. "Getting Real: Stakeholder Theory, Managerial Practice, and the General Irrelevance of Fiduciary Duties Owed to Shareholders," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 273-293, April.
- Akbar Zaheer & Geoffrey G. Bell, 2005. "Benefiting from network position: firm capabilities, structural holes, and performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(9), pages 809-825, September.
- Suzanne M. Carter, 2006. "The Interaction of Top Management Group, Stakeholder, and Situational Factors on Certain Corporate Reputation Management Activities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 1145-1176, July.
- Jan Bebbington & Judy Brown & Bob Frame & Ian Thomson, 2007. "Theorizing engagement: the potential of a critical dialogic approach," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 356-381, June.
- Giacomo Manetti & Marco Bellucci & LeeD. Parker, 2016. "The use of social media for engaging stakeholders in sustainability reporting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(6), pages 1-1, October.
- Daniela M. Salvioni & Francesca Gennari & Luisa Bosetti, 2016. "Sustainability and Convergence: The Future of Corporate Governance Systems?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-25, November.
- Daniela Salvioni, 2003. "Corporate Governance and Global Responsibility," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Corpora.
- Jordi Surroca & Josep A. Tribó & Sandra Waddock, 2010. "Corporate responsibility and financial performance: the role of intangible resources," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 463-490, May.
- Amy J. Hillman & Gerald D. Keim, 2001. "Shareholder value, stakeholder management, and social issues: what's the bottom line?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 125-139, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Franck Brulhart & Sandrine Gherra & Bertrand V. Quelin, 2019.
"Do Stakeholder Orientation and Environmental Proactivity Impact Firm Profitability?,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 25-46, August.
- Brulhart, Franck & Gherra, Sandrine & Quelin, Bertrand V., 2017. "Do Stakeholder Orientation and Environmental Proactivity Impact Firm Profitability?," HEC Research Papers Series 1241, HEC Paris.
- Franck Brulhart & Sandrine Gherra & Bertrand Quélin, 2017. "Do Stakeholder Orientation and Environmental Proactivity Impact Firm Profitability?," Post-Print halshs-01708150, HAL.
- Dolores Gallardo-Vázquez & Luis Enrique Valdez-Juárez & José Luis Lizcano-Álvarez, 2019. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Intellectual Capital: Sources of Competitiveness and Legitimacy in Organizations’ Management Practices," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-29, October.
- Rafael Alcadipani & Cíntia Rodrigues Oliveira Medeiros, 2020. "When Corporations Cause Harm: A Critical View of Corporate Social Irresponsibility and Corporate Crimes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 167(2), pages 285-297, November.
- Niamh Brennan & Doris Merkl-Davies & Annika Beelitz, 2013.
"Dialogism in Corporate Social Responsibility Communications: Conceptualising Verbal Interaction Between Organisations and Their Audiences,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(4), pages 665-679, July.
- Niamh Brennan & Doris M. Merkl-Davies & Annika Beelitz, 2013. "Dialogism in Corporate Social Responsibility Communications: Conceptualising Verbal Interactions between Organisations and their Audiences," Open Access publications 10197/4948, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Christian Schwens & Marcus Wagner, 2019. "The role of firm-internal corporate environmental standards for organizational performance," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 89(7), pages 823-843, September.
- Christopher Isike & Alice Ajeh, 2017. "Stakeholder Engagement as a Core Management Function: Analysing the Business Value of Stakeholder Engagement for Nigerian Business Organizations," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 9(1), pages 46-55.
- Yongqiang Gao & Haibin Yang & Taïeb Hafsi, 2019. "Corporate giving and corporate financial performance: the S-curve relationship," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 687-713, September.
- Elena Platonova & Mehmet Asutay & Rob Dixon & Sabri Mohammad, 2018. "The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure on Financial Performance: Evidence from the GCC Islamic Banking Sector," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 151(2), pages 451-471, August.
- Yongqiang Gao & Jian Wu & Taïeb Hafsi, 2017. "The Inverted U‐Shaped Relationship between Corporate Philanthropy and Spending on Research and Development: A Case of Complementarity and Competition Moderated by Firm Size and Visibility," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 24(6), pages 465-477, November.
- Wei-Kang Wang & Wen-Min Lu & Qian Long Kweh & Mohammad Nourani & Rong-Suei Hong, 2021. "Interlocking directorates and dynamic corporate performance: the roles of centrality, structural holes and number of connections in social networks," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 437-457, February.
- Belasri, Sanaa & Gomes, Mathieu & Pijourlet, Guillaume, 2020. "Corporate social responsibility and bank efficiency," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Thuy Thi Thu Truong & Jungmu Kim, 2019. "Do Corporate Social Responsibility Activities Reduce Credit Risk? Short and Long-Term Perspectives," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-16, December.
- Camelia Oprean-Stan & Sebastian Stan & Vasile Brătian, 2020. "Corporate Sustainability and Intangible Resources Binomial: New Proposal on Intangible Resources Recognition and Evaluation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-23, May.
- Muhammad Umar Boodoo, 2020. "The Influence of Unions on CSR: Is There a Trade‐Off Between Employee‐Oriented and Non–Employee‐Oriented Policies?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 58(4), pages 816-843, December.
- Golyagina, Alena, 2020. "Competing logics in university accounting education in post-revolutionary Russia," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Maria da Graça Marques Casimiro Almeida & Arnaldo Fernandes Matos Coelho, 2019. "The Antecedents of Corporate Reputation and Image and Their Impacts on Employee Commitment and Performance: The Moderating Role of CSR," Corporate Reputation Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(1), pages 10-25, February.
- Anne-Laure P. Winkler & Jill A. Brown & David L. Finegold, 2019. "Employees as Conduits for Effective Stakeholder Engagement: An Example from B Corporations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 160(4), pages 913-936, December.
- Jordi A. Surroca & Ruth V. Aguilera & Kurt Desender & Josep A. Tribó, 2020. "Is managerial entrenchment always bad and corporate social responsibility always good? A cross‐national examination of their combined influence on shareholder value," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5), pages 891-920, May.
- Som Sekhar Bhattacharyya, 2020. "Humanistic Orientation in Firmâ€“Stakeholder Technology-based Interaction and Its Impact on Stakeholder Satisfaction," Emerging Economy Studies, International Management Institute, vol. 6(1), pages 86-105, May.
- Golyagina, Alena & Valuckas, Danielius, 2020. "Boundary-work in management accounting: The case of hybrid professionalism," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(2).
More about this item
Keywordscircular economy; company culture; sustainability; stakeholder engagement;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:20:p:8641-:d:430968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.