The Interaction of Top Management Group, Stakeholder, and Situational Factors on Certain Corporate Reputation Management Activities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goran Vlašić & Josef Langer, 2012. "Concept of reputation: different perspectives and robust empirical understandings," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 24(2), pages 219-244.
- Ioana C. Cristea & Paul M. Leonardi, 2019. "Get Noticed and Die Trying: Signals, Sacrifice, and the Production of Face Time in Distributed Work," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 552-572, May.
- Niamh M. Brennan & Doris M. Merkl-Davies, 2014.
"Rhetoric and argument in social and environmental reporting: the Dirty Laundry case,"
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 602-633, April.
- Niamh Brennan & Doris M. Merkl-Davies, 2014. "Rhetoric and Argument in Social and Environmental Reporting: the Dirty Laundry case," Open Access publications 10197/5779, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Jörn Block & Lars Hornuf & Alexandra Moritz, 2018. "Which updates during an equity crowdfunding campaign increase crowd participation?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 3-27, January.
- Danuta Szwajca, 2018. "Dilemmas of Reputation Risk Management: Theoretical Study," Corporate Reputation Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(4), pages 165-178, December.
- Chandler, Jeffrey A. & Payne, G. Tyge & Moore, Curt & Brigham, Keith H., 2019. "Family involvement signals in initial public offerings," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 8-16.
- Niamh Brennan & Doris Merkl-Davies & Annika Beelitz, 2013.
"Dialogism in Corporate Social Responsibility Communications: Conceptualising Verbal Interaction Between Organisations and Their Audiences,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(4), pages 665-679, July.
- Niamh Brennan & Doris M. Merkl-Davies & Annika Beelitz, 2013. "Dialogism in Corporate Social Responsibility Communications: Conceptualising Verbal Interactions between Organisations and their Audiences," Open Access publications 10197/4948, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus, 2014. "Awards are a Special Kind of Signal," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Chen, Jie & Leung, Woon Sau & Song, Wei & Goergen, Marc, 2019. "Why female board representation matters: The role of female directors in reducing male CEO overconfidence," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 70-90.
- Marko Reimer & Sebastiaan Doorn & Mariano L. M. Heyden, 2018. "Unpacking Functional Experience Complementarities in Senior Leaders’ Influences on CSR Strategy: A CEO–Top Management Team Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 151(4), pages 977-995, September.
- Josef Pallas & Emma Svensson, 2016. "Typical Tools for Assessment of Communicative Performance," Corporate Reputation Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(1), pages 47-58, February.
- Wang, Chao-Hung, 2014. "How relational capital mediates the effect of corporate reputation on competitive advantage: Evidence from Taiwan high-tech industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 167-176.
- Kibler, Ewald & Mandl, Christoph & Kautonen, Teemu & Berger, Elisabeth S.C., 2017. "Attributes of legitimate venture failure impressions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-161.
- Parhankangas, Annaleena & Ehrlich, Michael, 2014. "How entrepreneurs seduce business angels: An impression management approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 543-564.
- Mooweon Rhee, 2009. "Does Reputation Contribute to Reducing Organizational Errors? A Learning Approach," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 676-703, June.
- Annika Veh & Markus Göbel & Rick Vogel, 2019. "Corporate reputation in management research: a review of the literature and assessment of the concept," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 12(2), pages 315-353, December.
- Sujit Sur & Carol-Ann Sirsly, 2013. "What’s in a name? Decomposing corporate reputation to assess the relative impact of temporal, firm and industry level factors," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(4), pages 1047-1072, November.
- Flint, Daniel J. & Signori, Paola & Golicic, Susan L., 2018. "Corporate Identity Congruence: A meanings-based analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 68-82.
- Zhe OuYang & Jia Xu & Jiuchang Wei & Yang Liu, 2017. "Information Asymmetry and Investor Reaction to Corporate Crisis: Media Reputation as a Stock Market Signal," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 82-95, April.
- Sui-Hua Yu & Wan-Chen Liang, 2020. "Exploring the Determinants of Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility: An Empirical Examination," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-16, March.
- Jasmine Tata & Sameer Prasad, 2015. "CSR Communication: An Impression Management Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 765-778, December.
- Daniela M. Salvioni & Alex Almici, 2020. "Transitioning Toward a Circular Economy: The Impact of Stakeholder Engagement on Sustainability Culture," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(20), pages 1-30, October.
- Martin Thomas Falk & Eva Hagsten, 2020. "Time for carbon neutrality and other emission reduction measures at European airports," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 1448-1464, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:43:y:2006:i:5:p:1145-1176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.