Digital Marketing Communication
Digital marketing communication is directed to profiled targets, which are active in the communication process. Every communication flow can ask for an information answer from the market. This opportunity grants immediate feed-backs and feed-forwards, so that digital communication can be easily and cheaply measured; digital communication flows are diffused at costs that are getting lower and lower, but it asks specialized and deep competences to communication managers. The ease in the flowing process granted by digital technologies is also the main negative aspect of digital communication. It is impossible to control digital flows in all their effect and contacts and this limit opens the door to competitor actions and to 'rumors'.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Margherita Corniani, 2006. "Digital Marketing Communication," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Communi.
- Margherita Corniani, 2001. "Product Placement and Brand Equity," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Brand E.
- Flavio Gnecchi & Margherita Corniani, 2003. "Demand Bubbles, Virtual Communities and Market Potential," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Marketi.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2003. "Ouverture de 'Marketing Research and Global Markets'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Marketi.
- Daniela Salvioni & Luisa Bosetti, 2006. "Corporate Governance Report and Stakeholder View," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Corpora.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:92:y:2006:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.