Intangibles, Global Networks & Corporate Social Responsibility
Network organisations emphasise the importance of corporate and product intangible assets. In global competition, the managerial economics of intangibles imposes new network policies of corporate social responsibility, dominated by global social issues such as economic sustainability, eco-responsibility, worker protection and so on.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 Intangible Assets & Global Competition ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Maak & Nicola M. Pless, 2006. "Responsible Leadership in a Stakeholder Society – A Relational Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 99-115, June.
- repec:sym:journl:14:y:2009:i:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Zingales, 2000.
"In Search of New Foundations,"
NBER Working Papers
7706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael C. Jensen, 2001.
"Value Maximization, Stakeholder Theory, And The Corporate Objective Function,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 14(3), pages 8-21.
- Michael Jensen, 2001. "Value Maximisation, Stakeholder Theory, and the Corporate Objective Function," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(3), pages 297-317.
- Michael C. Jensen, 2010. "Value Maximization, Stakeholder Theory, and the Corporate Objective Function," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(1), pages 32-42.
- Clodia Vurro & Angeloantonio Russo & Francesco Perrini, 2009. "Shaping Sustainable Value Chains: Network Determinants of Supply Chain Governance Models," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 607-621, December.
- Matthew Drake & John Schlachter, 2008. "A Virtue-Ethics Analysis of Supply Chain Collaboration," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 851-864, November.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2009. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Customer Value and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Bodo Schlegelmilch & Magdalena Oberseder, 2007. "Ethical Issues in Global Supply Chains," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Ethics .
- repec:sym:journl:59:y:2006:i:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Torset & Jean-François Soustenain, 2009. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00469550, HAL.
- Sandro Castaldo & Francesco Perrini & Nicola Misani & Antonio Tencati, 2009. "The Missing Link Between Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Trust: The Case of Fair Trade Products," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Daniela Salvioni & Luisa Bosetti, 2006. "Corporate Governance Report and Stakeholder View," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Corpora.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:149:y:2010:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.