Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Jullien & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2011.
"Floss firms, users and communities: a viable match?,"
Journal of Innovation Economics,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 31-53.
- Nicolas Jullien & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2011. "Floss firms, users and communities: a viable match?," Post-Print halshs-00449535, HAL.
- Philippe Marin & Josses Mugabi & Manuel Mariño, 2010. "Improving Water Services in a Post-Conflict Situation : The Case of the Management Contract in Kosovo," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10506, The World Bank.
- Philippe Marin, 2009. "Public-Private Partnerships for Urban Water Utilities : A Review of Experiences in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2703, November.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2010. "Intangibles, Global Networks & Corporate Social Responsibility," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Intangi.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement; théorie des organisations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00469550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.