Market-Driven Management as Entrepreneurial Approach
Entrepreneurship is traditionally considered as an 'outward-looking' phenomenon. Entrepreneurs initiate change by identifying and starting new trading opportunities, related to improved versions of existing commodities or new product or service concepts, which have been until then unknown to other agents. Market-driven management is not posited to be an alternative to entrepreneurial management, a surrogate or even a better substitute to entrepreneurship. They are, rather, two different theoretical constructs that can be fully integrated. Value creation and appropriation within the market is the node of the relationship between entrepreneurship and market-driven management.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 Market-Driven Management and Competitive Customer Value - 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Lumpkin, G. T. & Dess, Gregory G., 2001. "Linking two dimensions of entrepreneurial orientation to firm performance: The moderating role of environment and industry life cycle," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 429-451, September.
- Bhuian, Shahid N. & Menguc, Bulent & Bell, Simon J., 2005. "Just entrepreneurial enough: the moderating effect of entrepreneurship on the relationship between market orientation and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 9-17, January.
- Langlois,Richard, 1989. "Economics as a Process," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521378598, December.
- Morris, Michael H. & Paul, Gordon W., 1987. "The relationship between entrepreneurship and marketing in established firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 247-259.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:129:y:2009:i:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.