The Impact of Trade Integration on Business Cycle Co-Movements in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-1025, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs, 2004.
"Trade, Finance, Specialization, and Synchronization,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 723-734, August.
- Imbs, Jean, 2003. "Trade, Finance, Specialization and Synchronization," CEPR Discussion Papers 3779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs, 2004. "Trade, Finance, Specialization and Synchronization," Post-Print hal-00612588, HAL.
- Jean Imbs, 2003. "Trade, Finance, Specialization, and Synchronization," IMF Working Papers 03/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Ambler, Steve & Cardia, Emanuela & Zimmermann, Christian, 2002.
"International transmission of the business cycle in a multi-sector model,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 273-300, February.
- Steve Ambler & Emanuela Cardia & Christian Zimmermann, 1998. "International Transmission of the Business Cycle in a Multi-Sectoral Model," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 60, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- AMBLER, Steve & CARDIA, Emanuela & ZIMMERMANN, Christian, 2000. "International Transmission of the Business Cycle in a Multi-Sector Model," Cahiers de recherche 2000-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ambler, S. & Cardia, E. & Zimmermann, C., 2000. "International Transmission of the Business Cycle in a Multi-Sector Model," Cahiers de recherche 2000-06, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Clark, Todd E. & van Wincoop, Eric, 2001. "Borders and business cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 59-85, October.
- Jarko Fidrmuc, 2004.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria, Intra-industry Trade, and EMU Enlargement,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Jarko Fidrmuc, 2001. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria, Intraindustry Trade, and EMU Enlargement," LICOS Discussion Papers 10601, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jean IMBS, 1998. "Fluctuations, Bilateral Trade and the Exchange Rate Regime," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9906, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised Nov 1998.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok & Charles H. Whiteman, 2003. "International Business Cycles: World, Region, and Country-Specific Factors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1216-1239, September.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Yung Chul Park & Kwanho Shin, 2003. "A Currency Union in East Asia," ISER Discussion Paper 0571, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shin, Kwanho & Wang, Yunjong, 2004. "Trade integration and business cycle co-movements: the case of Korea with other Asian countries," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 213-230, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Abbott & Joshy Easaw & Tao Xing, 2008. "Trade Integration and Business Cycle Convergence: Is the Relation Robust across Time and Space?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(2), pages 403-417, June.
- Hirata, Hideaki & Otsu, Keisuke, 2016.
"Accounting for the economic relationship between Japan and the Asian Tigers,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 57-68.
- Hideaki Hirata & Keisuke Otsu, 2011. "Accounting for the economic relationship between Japan and the Asian Tigers," Studies in Economics 1120, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Hideaki Hirata & Keisuke Otsu, 2011. "Accounting for the economic relationship between Japan and the Asian Tigers," Working Paper 164496, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rana, Pradumna Bickram & Cheng, Tianyin & Chia, Wai-Mun, 2012. "Trade intensity and business cycle synchronization: East Asia versus Europe," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 701-706.
- Igor Veličkovski & Aleksandar Stojkov, 2014. "Is the European integration speeding up the economic convergence process of the Central and South-Eastern European countries? A shock perspective," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(2), pages 287-321, May.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-06-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:109-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athina Zervoyianni & Athanasios Anastasiou, 2009.
"Convergence of shocks and trade in the enlarged European Union,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 79-114.
- Athina Zervoyianni, 2008. "Convergence Of Shocks And Trade In The Enlarged European Union," Working Paper series 15_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycle co-movements; Europe; trade integration; trade intensity intraindustry trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:141:y:2005:i:1:p:104-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.