The Impact of Trade Integration on Business Cycle Synchronization for Mercosur Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Abbott & Joshy Easaw & Tao Xing, 2008. "Trade Integration and Business Cycle Convergence: Is the Relation Robust across Time and Space?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(2), pages 403-417, June.
- George S. Tavlas, 2009. "Optimum-Currency-Area Paradoxes," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 536-551, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piotr Misztal, 2013. "International trade and business cycle synchronization in Poland, the European Union and the Euro Zone," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(3), September.
- Piotr Misztal, 2014. "Trade integration and business cycles synchronization of Poland (Integracja handlowa a synchronizacja cykli koniunkturalnych Polski i Unii Europejskiej)," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(17), pages 62-73.
- Gaddis, Isis & Pieters, Janneke, 2012. "Trade Liberalization and Female Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 6809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Integration; Business Cycle Synchronization; Mercosur;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:9:y:2012:i:1:p:103-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .