Statistical analysis for Kumaraswamy’s distribution based on record data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, James B, 1984. "Some Generalized Functions for the Size Distribution of Income," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 647-663, May.
- Jafar Ahmadi & M. Doostparast, 2006. "Bayesian estimation and prediction for some life distributions based on record values," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 373-392, June.
- Abbas Seifi & K. Ponnambalam & Jiri Vlach, 2000. "Maximization of Manufacturing Yield of Systems with Arbitrary Distributions of Component Values," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 373-383, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kızılaslan, Fatih, 2017. "Classical and Bayesian estimation of reliability in a multicomponent stress–strength model based on the proportional reversed hazard rate mode," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 36-62.
- Mustafa Nadar & Fatih Kızılaslan, 2014. "Classical and Bayesian estimation of $$P(X>Y)$$ P ( X > Y ) using upper record values from Kumaraswamy’s distribution," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 751-783, August.
More about this item
KeywordsKumaraswamy’s distribution; Record values; Bayes estimator; LINEX loss function; SE loss function; Prediction of future record values; 62F15;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:54:y:2013:i:2:p:355-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.