Statistical analysis for Kumaraswamy’s distribution based on record data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, James B, 1984. "Some Generalized Functions for the Size Distribution of Income," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 647-663, May.
- Jafar Ahmadi & M. Doostparast, 2006. "Bayesian estimation and prediction for some life distributions based on record values," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 373-392, June.
- Abbas Seifi & K. Ponnambalam & Jiri Vlach, 2000. "Maximization of Manufacturing Yield of Systems with Arbitrary Distributions of Component Values," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 373-383, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kızılaslan, Fatih, 2017. "Classical and Bayesian estimation of reliability in a multicomponent stress–strength model based on the proportional reversed hazard rate mode," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 36-62.
- Mustafa Nadar & Fatih Kızılaslan, 2014. "Classical and Bayesian estimation of $$P(X>Y)$$ P ( X > Y ) using upper record values from Kumaraswamy’s distribution," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 751-783, August.
More about this item
KeywordsKumaraswamy’s distribution; Record values; Bayes estimator; LINEX loss function; SE loss function; Prediction of future record values; 62F15;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:54:y:2013:i:2:p:355-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .