The Kumaraswamy distribution: median-dispersion re-parameterizations for regression modeling and simulation-based estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2010.
"Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 595-631, July.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2006. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," ISER Discussion Paper 0658, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2006. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," 2006 Meeting Papers 54, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2007. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-03, McMaster University.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2009. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-026, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- McDonald, James B, 1984. "Some Generalized Functions for the Size Distribution of Income," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 647-663, May.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Tauchen, George, 1996. "Which Moments to Match?," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 657-681, October.
- Silvia Ferrari & Francisco Cribari-Neto, 2004. "Beta Regression for Modelling Rates and Proportions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(7), pages 799-815.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco & Zeileis, Achim, 2010. "Beta Regression in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 34(i02).
- James Townsend & Hans Colonius, 2005. "Variability of the MAX and MIN Statistic: A Theory of the Quantile Spread as a Function of Sample Size," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 759-772, December.
- Silvia L. P. Ferrari & Patricia L. Espinheira & Francisco Cribari‐Neto, 2011. "Diagnostic tools in beta regression with varying dispersion," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 65(3), pages 337-351, August.
- Ospina, Raydonal & Cribari-Neto, Francisco & Vasconcellos, Klaus L.P., 2006. "Improved point and interval estimation for a beta regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 960-981, November.
- Paolino, Philip, 2001. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Models with Beta-Distributed Dependent Variables," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 325-346, January.
- Simas, Alexandre B. & Barreto-Souza, Wagner & Rocha, Andréa V., 2010. "Improved estimators for a general class of beta regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 348-366, February.
- Abbas Seifi & K. Ponnambalam & Jiri Vlach, 2000. "Maximization of Manufacturing Yield of Systems with Arbitrary Distributions of Component Values," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 373-383, December.
- Andréa Rocha & Alexandre Simas, 2011. "Influence diagnostics in a general class of beta regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(1), pages 95-119, May.
More about this item
KeywordsKumaraswamy distribution; Beta distribution; Median-dispersion parameterization; Quantile-spread order; Limiting distributions; Regression modeling; Generalized linear models; Latent-variable models; Simulation-based estimation methods; 62E99; 62F99; 62J12;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:54:y:2013:i:1:p:177-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.