Prediction of k-records from a general class of distributions under balanced type loss functions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 70 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zellner, A., 1992. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions," Papers 92-20, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Danielak, Katarzyna & Raqab, Mohammad Z., 2004. "Sharp bounds on expectations of kth record spacings from restricted families," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 175-187, August.
- Klimczak, Monika & Rychlik, Tomasz, 2004. "Maximum variance of Kth records," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 421-430, October.
- Klimczak, Monika, 2006. "Prediction of kth records," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 117-127, January.
- Jafari Jozani, Mohammad & Marchand, Éric & Parsian, Ahmad, 2006. "On estimation with weighted balanced-type loss function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(8), pages 773-780, April.
- Jafar Ahmadi & M. Doostparast, 2006. "Bayesian estimation and prediction for some life distributions based on record values," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 373-392, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:70:y:2009:i:1:p:19-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.