Prediction of k-records from a general class of distributions under balanced type loss functions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 70 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jafari Jozani, Mohammad & Marchand, Éric & Parsian, Ahmad, 2006. "On estimation with weighted balanced-type loss function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(8), pages 773-780, April.
- Klimczak, Monika, 2006. "Prediction of kth records," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 117-127, January.
- Zellner, A., 1992. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions," Papers 92-20, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Jafar Ahmadi & M. Doostparast, 2006. "Bayesian estimation and prediction for some life distributions based on record values," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 373-392, June.
- Klimczak, Monika & Rychlik, Tomasz, 2004. "Maximum variance of Kth records," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 421-430, October.
- Danielak, Katarzyna & Raqab, Mohammad Z., 2004. "Sharp bounds on expectations of kth record spacings from restricted families," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 175-187, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:70:y:2009:i:1:p:19-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.