Estimation of the exponential mean time to failure under a weighted balanced loss function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dey, Dipak K. & Ghosh, Malay & Strawderman, William E., 1999. "On estimation with balanced loss functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 97-101, November.
- Ahmad Parsian, 1990. "On the admissibility of an estimator of a normal mean vector under a linex loss function," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(4), pages 657-669, December.
- Zellner, A., 1992. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions," Papers 92-20, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Chung Younshik & Kim Chansoo & Song Seongho, 1998. "Linear Estimators Of A Poisson Mean Under Balanced Loss Functions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 245-258, March.
- Yang Ming-Chung, 1992. "Ridge Estimation Of Independent Poisson Means Under Entropy Loss," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1-2), pages 1-24, February.
- N. Farsipour & A. Asgharzadeh, 2004. "Estimation of a normal mean relative to balanced loss functions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 279-286, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerzy Baran & Agnieszka Stępień-Baran, 2013. "Sequential estimation of a location parameter and powers of a scale parameter from delayed observations," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 67(3), pages 263-280, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAdmissibility; Balanced loss function; Bayes estimtor; Blyth’s method; Inadmissibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:49:y:2008:i:1:p:121-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .