Estimation of the exponential mean time to failure under a weighted balanced loss function
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 49 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chung Younshik & Kim Chansoo & Song Seongho, 1998. "Linear Estimators Of A Poisson Mean Under Balanced Loss Functions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 245-258, March.
- Yang Ming-Chung, 1992. "Ridge Estimation Of Independent Poisson Means Under Entropy Loss," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1-2), pages 1-24, February.
- N. Farsipour & A. Asgharzadeh, 2004. "Estimation of a normal mean relative to balanced loss functions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 279-286, April.
- Dey, Dipak K. & Ghosh, Malay & Strawderman, William E., 1999. "On estimation with balanced loss functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 97-101, November.
- Ahmad Parsian, 1990. "On the admissibility of an estimator of a normal mean vector under a linex loss function," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(4), pages 657-669, December.
- Zellner, A., 1992. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions," Papers 92-20, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:49:y:2008:i:1:p:121-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.