Estimation of the exponential mean time to failure under a weighted balanced loss function
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 49 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ahmad Parsian, 1990. "On the admissibility of an estimator of a normal mean vector under a linex loss function," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 657-669, December.
- Zellner, A., 1992. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions," Papers 92-20, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Yang Ming-Chung, 1992. "Ridge Estimation Of Independent Poisson Means Under Entropy Loss," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1-2), pages 1-24, February.
- Chung Younshik & Kim Chansoo & Song Seongho, 1998. "Linear Estimators Of A Poisson Mean Under Balanced Loss Functions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 245-258, March.
- Dey, Dipak K. & Ghosh, Malay & Strawderman, William E., 1999. "On estimation with balanced loss functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 97-101, November.
- N. Farsipour & A. Asgharzadeh, 2004. "Estimation of a normal mean relative to balanced loss functions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 279-286, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:49:y:2008:i:1:p:121-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.