Estimation of the exponential mean time to failure under a weighted balanced loss function
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yang Ming-Chung, 1992. "Ridge Estimation Of Independent Poisson Means Under Entropy Loss," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1-2), pages 1-24, February.
- Chung Younshik & Kim Chansoo & Song Seongho, 1998. "Linear Estimators Of A Poisson Mean Under Balanced Loss Functions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 245-258, March.
- Ahmad Parsian, 1990. "On the admissibility of an estimator of a normal mean vector under a linex loss function," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(4), pages 657-669, December.
- Dey, Dipak K. & Ghosh, Malay & Strawderman, William E., 1999. "On estimation with balanced loss functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 97-101, November.
- Zellner, A., 1992. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions," Papers 92-20, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- N. Farsipour & A. Asgharzadeh, 2004. "Estimation of a normal mean relative to balanced loss functions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 279-286, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:49:y:2008:i:1:p:121-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.