Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, IRVINECALIFORNIA 91717 U.S.A.|
- van Akkeren, Marco & Judge, George & Mittelhammer, Ron, 2002.
"Generalized moment based estimation and inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 127-148, March.
- George Judge & Marco Van_Akkeren, 2000. "Generalized Moment Based Estimation and Inference," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0073, Econometric Society.
- Chuanming Gao & Kajal Lahiri, 2000. "A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0230, Econometric Society.
- Kajal Lahiri & Chuanming Gao, 2001. "A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments," Discussion Papers 01-15, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Jafar Ahmadi & Mohammad Jafari Jozani & Éric Marchand & Ahmad Parsian, 2009. "Prediction of k-records from a general class of distributions under balanced type loss functions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 19-33, June.
- N. Farsipour & A. Asgharzadeh, 2004. "Estimation of a normal mean relative to balanced loss functions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 279-286, April.
- A. Asgharzadeh & N. Sanjari Farsipour, 2008. "Estimation of the exponential mean time to failure under a weighted balanced loss function," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 121-131, March.
- G. Datta & M. Ghosh & R. Steorts & J. Maples, 2011. "Bayesian benchmarking with applications to small area estimation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(3), pages 574-588, November.
- Mohammad Jafari Jozani & Éric Marchand & Ahmad Parsian, 2012. "Bayesian and Robust Bayesian analysis under a general class of balanced loss functions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 51-60, February.
- Payandeh Najafabadi, Amir T., 2010. "A new approach to the credibility formula," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 334-338, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:92-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed