Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chuanming Gao & Kajal Lahiri, 2000.
"A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0230, Econometric Society.
- Kajal Lahiri & Chuanming Gao, 2001. "A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments," Discussion Papers 01-15, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Jafar Ahmadi & Mohammad Jafari Jozani & Éric Marchand & Ahmad Parsian, 2009. "Prediction of k-records from a general class of distributions under balanced type loss functions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 19-33, June.
- N. Farsipour & A. Asgharzadeh, 2004. "Estimation of a normal mean relative to balanced loss functions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 279-286, April.
- A. Asgharzadeh & N. Sanjari Farsipour, 2008. "Estimation of the exponential mean time to failure under a weighted balanced loss function," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 121-131, March.
- van Akkeren, Marco & Judge, George & Mittelhammer, Ron, 2002.
"Generalized moment based estimation and inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 127-148, March.
- George Judge & Marco Van_Akkeren, 2000. "Generalized Moment Based Estimation and Inference," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0073, Econometric Society.
- Mohammad Jafari Jozani & Éric Marchand & Ahmad Parsian, 2012. "Bayesian and Robust Bayesian analysis under a general class of balanced loss functions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 51-60, February.
- G. Datta & M. Ghosh & R. Steorts & J. Maples, 2011. "Bayesian benchmarking with applications to small area estimation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(3), pages 574-588, November.
- Payandeh Najafabadi, Amir T., 2010. "A new approach to the credibility formula," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 334-338, April.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic models ; econometrics ; efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:92-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .