A new approach to the credibility formula
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Roderick M. Rejesus & Keith H. Coble & Thomas O. Knight & Yufei Jin, 2006. "Developing Experience-Based Premium Rate Discounts in Crop Insurance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 409-419.
- Gisler, Alois & Wüthrich, Mario V., 2008. "Credibility for the Chain Ladder Reserving Method," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 565-600, November.
- Landsman, Zinoviy, 2002. "Credibility theory: a new view from the theory of second order optimal statistics," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 351-362, June.
- Zellner, A., 1992. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Estimation using Balanced Loss Functions," Papers 92-20, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Boucher, Jean-Philippe & Denuit, Michel, 2008. "Credibility premiums for the zero-inflated Poisson model and new hunger for bonus interpretation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 727-735, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pitselis, Georgios, 2013. "Quantile credibility models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 477-489.
- Payandeh Najafabadi, Amir T. & Hatami, Hamid & Omidi Najafabadi, Maryam, 2012. "A maximum-entropy approach to the linear credibility formula," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 216-221.
- Payandeh Najafabadi, Amir T. & Bazaz, Ali Panahi, 2016. "An optimal co-reinsurance strategy," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 149-155.
- Amir T. Payandeh Najafabadi & Ali Panahi Bazaz, 2017. "An Optimal Multi-layer Reinsurance Policy under Conditional Tail Expectation," Papers 1701.05447, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsIM31 Loss function Balanced loss function Mean square error technique;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:46:y:2010:i:2:p:334-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.