CAPM and Option Pricing with Elliptical Disbributions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mahmoud Hamada & Emiliano A. Valdez, 2008. "CAPM and Option Pricing With Elliptically Contoured Distributions," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(2), pages 387-409.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Wang, Shaun, 1996. "Premium Calculation by Transforming the Layer Premium Density," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 71-92, May.
- Landsman, Zinoviy, 2002. "Credibility theory: a new view from the theory of second order optimal statistics," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 351-362, June.
- Mahmoud Hamada & Michael Sherris, 2003. "Contingent claim pricing using probability distortion operators: methods from insurance risk pricing and their relationship to financial theory," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 19-47.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Huang, Steel & Simons, Gordon, 1981. "On the theory of elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
- N. H. Bingham & Rudiger Kiesel, 2002. "Semi-parametric modelling in finance: theoretical foundations," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 241-250.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kume, Alfred & Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2012. "Calculation of Bayes premium for conditional elliptical risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 632-635.
- Polonik, Wolfgang & Yao, Qiwei, 2008. "Testing for multivariate volatility functions using minimum volume sets and inverse regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 151-162, November.
- Landsman, Zinoviy & Neslehová, Johanna, 2008. "Stein's Lemma for elliptical random vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(5), pages 912-927, May.
- Lundtofte, Frederik & Wilhelmsson, Anders, 2011. "Idiosyncratic Risk and Higher-Order Cumulants," Working Papers 2011:33, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Fan, Jianqing & Han, Fang & Liu, Han & Vickers, Byron, 2016. "Robust inference of risks of large portfolios," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 298-308.
- SADEFO KAMDEM Jules, 2004. "VaR and ES for Linear Portfolios with mixture of Generalized Laplace Distributed Risk Factors," Risk and Insurance 0406001, EconWPA.
- Jianqing Fan & Yuan Liao & Han Liu, 2016. "An overview of the estimation of large covariance and precision matrices," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 19(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Raymond Kan & Cesare Robotti, 2012. "Analytical solution for the constrained Hansen-Jagannathan distance under multivariate ellipticity," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Francisco Blasques & Andre Lucas & Erkki Silde, 2013. "Stationarity and Ergodicity Regions for Score Driven Dynamic Correlation Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-097/IV/DSF59, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Raymond Kan & Cesare Robotti, 2010. "On the Hansen-Jagannathan distance with a no-arbitrage constraint," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2010-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Kan, Raymond & Robotti, Cesare, 2016. "On the properties of the constrained Hansen–Jagannathan distance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 121-150.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-06-02 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-06-02 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .