CAPM and Option Pricing with Elliptical Disbributions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mahmoud Hamada & Emiliano A. Valdez, 2008. "CAPM and Option Pricing With Elliptically Contoured Distributions," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(2), pages 387-409.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Wang, Shaun, 1996. "Premium Calculation by Transforming the Layer Premium Density," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 71-92, May.
- Landsman, Zinoviy, 2002. "Credibility theory: a new view from the theory of second order optimal statistics," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 351-362, June.
- Mahmoud Hamada & Michael Sherris, 2003. "Contingent claim pricing using probability distortion operators: methods from insurance risk pricing and their relationship to financial theory," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 19-47.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Huang, Steel & Simons, Gordon, 1981. "On the theory of elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
- N. H. Bingham & Rudiger Kiesel, 2002. "Semi-parametric modelling in finance: theoretical foundations," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 241-250.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kume, Alfred & Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2012. "Calculation of Bayes premium for conditional elliptical risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 632-635.
- Polonik, Wolfgang & Yao, Qiwei, 2008. "Testing for multivariate volatility functions using minimum volume sets and inverse regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 151-162, November.
- Landsman, Zinoviy & Neslehová, Johanna, 2008. "Stein's Lemma for elliptical random vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(5), pages 912-927, May.
- Lundtofte, Frederik & Wilhelmsson, Anders, 2011. "Idiosyncratic Risk and Higher-Order Cumulants," Working Papers 2011:33, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Fan, Jianqing & Han, Fang & Liu, Han & Vickers, Byron, 2016. "Robust inference of risks of large portfolios," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 298-308.
- SADEFO KAMDEM Jules, 2004. "VaR and ES for Linear Portfolios with mixture of Generalized Laplace Distributed Risk Factors," Risk and Insurance 0406001, EconWPA.
- Jianqing Fan & Yuan Liao & Han Liu, 2016. "An overview of the estimation of large covariance and precision matrices," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 19(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Raymond Kan & Cesare Robotti, 2012. "Analytical solution for the constrained Hansen-Jagannathan distance under multivariate ellipticity," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Francisco Blasques & Andre Lucas & Erkki Silde, 2013. "Stationarity and Ergodicity Regions for Score Driven Dynamic Correlation Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-097/IV/DSF59, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Raymond Kan & Cesare Robotti, 2010. "On the Hansen-Jagannathan distance with a no-arbitrage constraint," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2010-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Kan, Raymond & Robotti, Cesare, 2016. "On the properties of the constrained Hansen–Jagannathan distance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 121-150.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-06-02 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-06-02 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.