VaR and ES for Linear Portfolios with mixture of Generalized Laplace Distributed Risk Factors
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- SADEFO KAMDEM Jules, 2004. "VaR and ES for linear Portfolis with mixture of elliptically distributed Risk Factors," GE, Growth, Math methods 0403003, EconWPA.
- SADEFO KAMDEM Jules, 2004. "Value-at-Risk and Expected Shortfall for Linear Portfolios with elliptically distributed RisK Factors," Risk and Insurance 0403001, EconWPA.
- Jules Sadefo Kamdem, 2005. "Value-At-Risk And Expected Shortfall For Linear Portfolios With Elliptically Distributed Risk Factors," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(05), pages 537-551.
- Jules Sadefo Kamdem, 2003. "Value-at-Risk and expected shortfall for linear portfolios with elliptically distributed risk factors," Papers math/0309211, arXiv.org.
- Mahmoud Hamada & E. Valdez, 2004. "CAPM and Option Pricing with Elliptical Disbributions," Research Paper Series 120, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jules SADEFO KAMDEM, 2004. "Value-at-Risk and Expected Shortfall for Quadratic Portfolio of Securities with Mixture of Elliptic Distribution Risk Factors," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 12, Society for Computational Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpri:0406001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.