Multivariate elliptical truncated moments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- O. Scaillet, 2004. "Nonparametric Estimation and Sensitivity Analysis of Expected Shortfall," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 115-129.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Lo, Andrew W., 2000.
"Nonparametric risk management and implied risk aversion,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 9-51.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, 2000. "Nonparametric Risk Management and Implied Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 6130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- Simon A. Broda, 2013.
"Tail Probabilities and Partial Moments for Quadratic Forms in Multivariate Generalized Hyperbolic Random Vectors,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
13-001/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Simon A. Broda, 2013. "Tail probabilities and partial moments for quadratic forms in multivariate generalized hyperbolic random vectors," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Chen, Zhiping & Wang, Yi, 2008. "Two-sided coherent risk measures and their application in realistic portfolio optimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2667-2673, December.
- Eberlein, Ernst & Keller, Ulrich & Prause, Karsten, 1998. "New Insights into Smile, Mispricing, and Value at Risk: The Hyperbolic Model," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(3), pages 371-405, July.
- Salem, A B Z & Mount, T D, 1974. "A Convenient Descriptive Model of Income Distribution: The Gamma Density," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(6), pages 1115-1127, November.
- Marco Riani & Anthony C. Atkinson & Andrea Cerioli, 2009.
"Finding an unknown number of multivariate outliers,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 447-466.
- Riani, Marco & Atkinson, Anthony C. & Cerioli, Andrea, 2009. "Finding an unknown number of multivariate outliers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30462, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul Glasserman & Philip Heidelberger & Perwez Shahabuddin, 2002. "Portfolio Value-at-Risk with Heavy-Tailed Risk Factors," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 239-269.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Torti, Francesca & Perrotta, Domenico & Atkinson, Anthony C. & Riani, Marco, 2012. "Benchmark testing of algorithms for very robust regression: FS, LMS and LTS," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2501-2512.
- Cerioli, Andrea, 2010. "Multivariate Outlier Detection With High-Breakdown Estimators," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(489), pages 147-156.
- Arismendi, J.C., 2013. "Multivariate truncated moments," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 41-75.
- Schmidt, Rafael & Hrycej, Tomas & Stutzle, Eric, 2006. "Multivariate distribution models with generalized hyperbolic margins," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 2065-2096, April.
- Peter Carr & Helyette Geman, 2002. "The Fine Structure of Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(2), pages 305-332, April.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
- David Scott & Diethelm Würtz & Christine Dong & Thanh Tran, 2011. "Moments of the generalized hyperbolic distribution," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 459-476, September.
- Klar, Bernhard, 2002. "A Treatment of Multivariate Skewness, Kurtosis, and Related Statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 141-165, October.
- Madan, Dilip B & Seneta, Eugene, 1990. "The Variance Gamma (V.G.) Model for Share Market Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 511-524, October.
- Cerioli, Andrea & Farcomeni, Alessio & Riani, Marco, 2014. "Strong consistency and robustness of the Forward Search estimator of multivariate location and scatter," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 167-183.
More about this item
KeywordsElliptical functions; Elliptical truncation; Multivariate truncated moments; Parametric distributions; Quadratic forms; Tail moments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:29-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.