Multivariate distribution models with generalized hyperbolic margins
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. A. Hauksson & M. Dacorogna & T. Domenig & U. Mller & G. Samorodnitsky, 2001.
"Multivariate extremes, aggregation and risk estimation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 79-95.
- Michel Dacorogna & Höskuldur Ari Hauksson & Thomas Domenig & Ulrich Müller & Gennady Samorodnitsky, 2001. "Multivariate extremes, aggregation and risk estimation," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 P2, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Olbricht, W., 1991. "On mergers of distributions and distributions with exponential tails," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 315-326, November.
- Bauer, Christian, 2000. "Value at risk using hyperbolic distributions," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 455-467.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Huang, Steel & Simons, Gordon, 1981. "On the theory of elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fajardo, José & Farias, Aquiles, 2009.
"Multivariate affine generalized hyperbolic distributions: An empirical investigation,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 174-184, September.
- José Fajardo & Aquiles Farias, 2008. "Multivariate Affine Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions: An Empirical Investigation," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2008-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Arismendi, Juan C. & Broda, Simon, 2017. "Multivariate elliptical truncated moments," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 29-44.
- Fajardo, José & Farias, Aquiles, 2010. "Derivative pricing using multivariate affine generalized hyperbolic distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1607-1617, July.
- Yannick Armenti & Stephane Crepey & Samuel Drapeau & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2015. "Multivariate Shortfall Risk Allocation and Systemic Risk," Papers 1507.05351, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Dilip B. Madan, 2016. "Conic Portfolio Theory," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-42, May.
- Alexios Ghalanos & Eduardo Rossi & Giovanni Urga, 2015.
"Independent Factor Autoregressive Conditional Density Model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 594-616, May.
- Alexios Ghalanos & Eduardo Rossi & Giovanni Urga, 2012. "Independent Factor Autoregressive Conditional Density Model," DEM Working Papers Series 021, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Marcel Wollschlager & Rudi Schafer, 2015. "Impact of non-stationarity on estimating and modeling empirical copulas of daily stock returns," Papers 1506.08054, arXiv.org.
- Alp, Tansel & Demetrescu, Matei, 2010. "Joint forecasts of Dow Jones stocks under general multivariate loss function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2360-2371, November.
- Elisa Luciano & Patrizia Semeraro, 2007. "Generalized Normal Mean Variance Mixture and Subordinated Brownian Motion," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 42-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Wraith, Darren & Forbes, Florence, 2015. "Location and scale mixtures of Gaussians with flexible tail behaviour: Properties, inference and application to multivariate clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 61-73.
- Laradji, A., 2015. "Sums of totally positive functions of order 2 and applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 176-180.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:50:y:2006:i:8:p:2065-2096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.