Multivariate extremes, aggregation and risk estimation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- H. A. Hauksson & M. Dacorogna & T. Domenig & U. Mller & G. Samorodnitsky, 2001. "Multivariate extremes, aggregation and risk estimation," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 79-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzanne Emmer & Marie Kratz & Dirk Tasche, 2013. "What Is the Best Risk Measure in Practice? A Comparison of Standard Measures," Working Papers hal-00921283, HAL.
- Georg Mainik & Ludger Rüschendorf, 2010. "On optimal portfolio diversification with respect to extreme risks," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 593-623, December.
- Schmidt, Rafael & Hrycej, Tomas & Stutzle, Eric, 2006. "Multivariate distribution models with generalized hyperbolic margins," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 2065-2096, April.
- Susanne Emmer & Marie Kratz & Dirk Tasche, 2013. "What is the best risk measure in practice? A comparison of standard measures," Papers 1312.1645, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Marco Rocco, 2011. "Extreme value theory for finance: a survey," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 99, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:4:p:1127-1169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gencay, Ramazan & Selcuk, Faruk & Ulugulyagci, Abdurrahman, 2003. "High volatility, thick tails and extreme value theory in value-at-risk estimation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 337-356, October.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00921283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Moscadelli, 2004. "The modelling of operational risk: experience with the analysis of the data collected by the Basel Committee," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 517, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:958-969 is not listed on IDEAS
- Polanski, Arnold & Stoja, Evarist, 2017. "Forecasting multidimensional tail risk at short and long horizons," Bank of England working papers 660, Bank of England.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & de Haan, L.F.M. & Piterbarg, V.I., 2001. "Nonparametric estimation of the spectral measure of an extreme value distribution," Other publications TiSEM c3485b9b-a0bd-456f-9baa-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2002. "Investigating Extreme Dependences: Concepts and Tools," Papers cond-mat/0203166, arXiv.org.
- Polanski, Arnold & Stoja, Evarist, 2014.
"Co-dependence of extreme events in high frequency FX returns,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 164-178.
- Arnold Polanski & Evarist Stoja, 2013. "Co-dependence of Extreme Events in High Frequency FX Returns," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 040, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Falk, Michael, 2005. "On the generation of a multivariate extreme value distribution with prescribed tail dependence parameter matrix," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(4), pages 307-314, December.
- Peter Blum & Michel Dacorogna & Lars Jaeger, 2003. "Performance and Risk Measurement Challenges For Hedge Funds: Empirical Considerations," Risk and Insurance 0311001, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ams:cdws01:p2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnuvanl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .