A Note on the Comedian for Elliptical Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Falk, 1997. "On Mad and Comedians," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 49(4), pages 615-644, December.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Huang, Steel & Simons, Gordon, 1981. "On the theory of elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Angeles Carnero & Ana Pérez & Esther Ruiz, 2016.
"Identification of asymmetric conditional heteroscedasticity in the presence of outliers,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 179-201, March.
- Ruiz Ortega, Esther & Carnero Fernández, María Ángeles & Pérez, Ana, 2014. "Identification of asymmetric conditional heteroscedasticity in the presence of outliers," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws141912, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- repec:cte:wsrepe:es142416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veredas, David & Vander Elst, Harry, 2014. "Disentangled jump-robust realized covariances and correlations with non-synchronous prices," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws142416, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Harry-Paul Vander Elst & David Veredas, 2014. "Disentangled Jump-Robust Realized Covariances and Correlations with Non-Synchronous Prices," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-35, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsmedian absolute deviation from the median robust measure of correlation comedian covariance; correlation coefficient bivariate normal vectors elliptical distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:67:y:1998:i:2:p:306-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.