Influence functions of the Spearman and Kendall correlation measures
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sis-statistica.it/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10260/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephan Morgenthaler, 2007. "A survey of robust statistics," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 16(1), pages 171-172, June.
- Stephan Morgenthaler, 2007. "A survey of robust statistics," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 15(3), pages 271-293, February.
- Genton, Marc G. & Ma, Yanyuan, 1999. "Robustness properties of dispersion estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 343-350, October.
- Khan, Jafar A. & Van Aelst, Stefan & Zamar, Ruben H., 2007. "Robust Linear Model Selection Based on Least Angle Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1289-1299, December.
- Ingram Olkin & Adi Raveh, 2009. "Bounds for how much influence an observation can have," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(1), pages 1-11, March.