Influence functions of the Spearman and Kendall correlation measures
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephan Morgenthaler, 2007. "A survey of robust statistics," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 171-172, June.
- Ingram Olkin & Adi Raveh, 2009. "Bounds for how much influence an observation can have," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Genton, Marc G. & Ma, Yanyuan, 1999. "Robustness properties of dispersion estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 343-350, October.
- Stephan Morgenthaler, 2007. "A survey of robust statistics," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 271-293, February.
- Khan, Jafar A. & Van Aelst, Stefan & Zamar, Ruben H., 2007. "Robust Linear Model Selection Based on Least Angle Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1289-1299, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:19:y:2010:i:4:p:497-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.