Robust Linear Model Selection Based on Least Angle Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menjoge, Rajiv S. & Welsch, Roy E., 2010. "A diagnostic method for simultaneous feature selection and outlier identification in linear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3181-3193, December.
- Christophe Croux & Catherine Dehon, 2010. "Influence functions of the Spearman and Kendall correlation measures," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(4), pages 497-515, November.
- Riani, Marco & Atkinson, Anthony C., 2010. "Robust model selection with flexible trimming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3300-3312, December.
- Bartosz Kaszuba, 2012. "Empirical Comparison of Robust Portfolios’ Investment Effects," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 5(1), pages 047-061, June.
- Nogales Martín, Francisco Javier & Lafit, Ginette, 2017. "Robust and sparse estimation of high-dimensional precision matrices via bivariate outlier detection," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 24534, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Diego Vidaurre & Concha Bielza & Pedro Larrañaga, 2012. "Lazy lasso for local regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 531-550, September.
- Alfons, Andreas & Croux, Christophe & Gelper, Sarah, 2016. "Robust groupwise least angle regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 421-435.
- Andreas Alfons & Wolfgang Baaske & Peter Filzmoser & Wolfgang Mader & Roland Wieser, 2011. "Robust variable selection with application to quality of life research," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(1), pages 65-82, March.
- Gijbels, I. & Vrinssen, I., 2015. "Robust nonnegative garrote variable selection in linear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1-22.
- Diego Vidaurre & Concha Bielza & Pedro Larrañaga, 2013. "A Survey of L 1 Regression," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 81(3), pages 361-387, December.
- Tri-Dzung Nguyen & Roy Welsch, 2010. "Outlier detection and robust covariance estimation using mathematical programming," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 4(4), pages 301-334, December.
- Van Aelst, S. & Vandervieren, E. & Willems, G., 2012. "A Stahel–Donoho estimator based on huberized outlyingness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 531-542.
- N. Neykov & P. Filzmoser & P. Neytchev, 2014. "Ultrahigh dimensional variable selection through the penalized maximum trimmed likelihood estimator," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 187-207, February.
- Smucler, Ezequiel & Yohai, Victor J., 2017. "Robust and sparse estimators for linear regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 116-130.
- Khan, Jafar A. & Van Aelst, Stefan & Zamar, Ruben H., 2010. "Fast robust estimation of prediction error based on resampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3121-3130, December.
- Salibian-Barrera, Matias & Van Aelst, Stefan, 2008. "Robust model selection using fast and robust bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5121-5135, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:102:y:2007:m:december:p:1289-1299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.