A survey of robust statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silva, Rodrigo B. & Barreto-Souza, Wagner & Cordeiro, Gauss M., 2010. "A new distribution with decreasing, increasing and upside-down bathtub failure rate," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 935-944.
- Ginebra, Josep & Puig, Xavier, 2010. "On the measure and the estimation of evenness and diversity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 2187-2201.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Croux, C. & Dehon, C., 2010. "Influence Functions of the Spearman and Kendall Correlation Measures," Discussion Paper 2010-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eugster, Manuel J.A. & Leisch, Friedrich, 2011. "Weighted and robust archetypal analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 1215-1225.
- Todorov, Valentin & Filzmoser, Peter, 2009. "An Object-Oriented Framework for Robust Multivariate Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 32(i03).
- Cerioli, Andrea & Farcomeni, Alessio, 2011. "Error rates for multivariate outlier detection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 544-553.
- George Djolov, 2014. "Business concentration through the eyes of the HHI," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 7(2), pages 105-127, September.
- Christophe Croux & Catherine Dehon, 2010. "Influence functions of the Spearman and Kendall correlation measures," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, pages 497-515.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:16:y:2007:i:1:p:171-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .