Lazy lasso for local regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- David C Wheeler, 2009. "Simultaneous coefficient penalization and model selection in geographically weighted regression: the geographically weighted lasso," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(3), pages 722-742, March.
- Scott Foster & Arūnas Verbyla & Wayne Pitchford, 2008. "A random model approach for the LASSO," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 217-233, April.
- F. Ferraty & P. Hall & P. Vieu, 2010. "Most-predictive design points for functional data predictors," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(4), pages 807-824.
- Wang, Hansheng & Xia, Yingcun, 2009. "Shrinkage Estimation of the Varying Coefficient Model," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 747-757.
- Khan, Jafar A. & Van Aelst, Stefan & Zamar, Ruben H., 2007. "Robust Linear Model Selection Based on Least Angle Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1289-1299, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsLasso; l1-regularization; Variable selection; Loess; Locally weighted regression; Sparse models; Lazy lasso; Nonparametric variable selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:27:y:2012:i:3:p:531-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .