Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Battey, Heather & Linton, Oliver, 2014. "Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 43-67.
- Heather Battey & Oliver Linton, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Marsh, 2007. "Constructing Optimal tests on a Lagged dependent variable," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 723-743, September.
- Hajo Holzmann & Axel Munk & Tilmann Gneiting, 2006. "Identifiability of Finite Mixtures of Elliptical Distributions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(4), pages 753-763.
- Madeleine Cule & Richard Samworth & Michael Stewart, 2010. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a multi-dimensional log-concave density," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(5), pages 545-607.
- Berk, Jonathan B., 1997. "Necessary Conditions for the CAPM," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 245-257, March.
- Liebscher, Eckhard, 2005. "A semiparametric density estimator based on elliptical distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 205-225, January.
- Abadir,Karim M. & Magnus,Jan R., 2005. "Matrix Algebra," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521537469, March.
- Kano, Y., 1994. "Consistency Property of Elliptic Probability Density Functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 139-147, October.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Huang, Steel & Simons, Gordon, 1981. "On the theory of elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
- Abdul-Hamid, Husein & Nolan, John P., 1998. "Multivariate Stable Densities as Functions of One Dimensional Projections," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 80-89, October.
- Sain, Stephan R., 2002. "Multivariate locally adaptive density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 165-186, April.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521822893 is not listed on IDEAS
- Owen, Joel & Rabinovitch, Ramon, 1983. " On the Class of Elliptical Distributions and Their Applications to the Theory of Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 745-752, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Liebscher & Wolf-Dieter Richter, 2016. "Estimation of Star-Shaped Distributions," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-37, November.
- Francq, C. & Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Meintanis, S.G., 2017. "Tests for conditional ellipticity in multivariate GARCH models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 305-319.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:41/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .