Multivariate locally adaptive density estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abramson, Ian S., 1982. "Arbitrariness of the pilot estimator in adaptive kernel methods," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 562-567, December.
- Mack, Y. P. & Rosenblatt, M., 1979. "Multivariate k-nearest neighbor density estimates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Hall, Peter & Wand, M. P., 1996. "On the Accuracy of Binned Kernel Density Estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 165-184, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madeleine Cule & Richard Samworth & Michael Stewart, 2010. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a multi-dimensional log-concave density," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(5), pages 545-607.
- Berlinet, Alain & Biau, Gérard & Rouvière, Laurent, 2005. "Optimal L1 bandwidth selection for variable kernel density estimates," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 116-128, September.
- Marshall, Jonathan C. & Hazelton, Martin L., 2010. "Boundary kernels for adaptive density estimators on regions with irregular boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 949-963, April.
- Hu, Shuowen & Poskitt, D.S. & Zhang, Xibin, 2012.
"Bayesian adaptive bandwidth kernel density estimation of irregular multivariate distributions,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 732-740.
- Shuowen Hu & D.S. Poskitt & Xibin Zhang, 2010. "Bayesian Adaptive Bandwidth Kernel Density Estimation of Irregular Multivariate Distributions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Subbiah, Mohan & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2016. "Hedge fund allocation: Evaluating parametric and nonparametric forecasts using alternative portfolio construction techniques," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 189-201.
- Battey, Heather & Linton, Oliver, 2014.
"Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 43-67.
- Heather Battey & Oliver Linton, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Heather Battey & Oliver Linton, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- James Taylor & Jochen Einbeck, 2013. "Challenging the curse of dimensionality in multivariate local linear regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 955-976, June.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0694-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Tiee-Jian & Chen, Ching-Fu & Chen, Huang-Yu, 2007. "A variable bandwidth selector in multivariate kernel density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(4), pages 462-467, February.
- Zougab, Nabil & Adjabi, Smail & Kokonendji, Célestin C., 2014. "Bayesian estimation of adaptive bandwidth matrices in multivariate kernel density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 28-38.
- Stefano Magrini, 2007. "Analysing Convergence through the Distribution Dynamics Approach: Why and how?," Working Papers 2007_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:17:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1057_jam.2016.1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:39:y:2002:i:2:p:165-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.