Boundary kernels for adaptive density estimators on regions with irregular boundaries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. G. Müller & U. Stadtmüller, 1999. "Multivariate boundary kernels and a continuous least squares principle," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(2), pages 439-458.
- Ezcurra, Roberto, 2007. "Is there cross-country convergence in carbon dioxide emissions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1363-1372, February.
- Song Chen, 2000. "Probability Density Function Estimation Using Gamma Kernels," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(3), pages 471-480, September.
- Chen, Song Xi, 1999. "Beta kernel estimators for density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 131-145, August.
- Sain, Stephan R., 2002. "Multivariate locally adaptive density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 165-186, April.
- Hazelton, Martin L. & Marshall, Jonathan C., 2009. "Linear boundary kernels for bivariate density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 999-1003, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davies, Tilman M. & Jones, Khair & Hazelton, Martin L., 2016. "Symmetric adaptive smoothing regimens for estimation of the spatial relative risk function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 12-28.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive smoothing Boundary bias Edge effects Kernel estimator Variable bandwidth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:4:p:949-963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.