On the Accuracy of Binned Kernel Density Estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1995. "A bootstrap approach to hypothesis testing in least absolute value regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 119-130, August.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1996. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: A small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 463-470, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koo, Ja-Yong & Kooperberg, Charles, 2000. "Logspline density estimation for binned data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 133-147, January.
- Jan G. de Gooijer & Ao Yuan, 2011. "Kernel-Smoothed Conditional Quantiles of Correlated Bivariate Discrete Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-011/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Holmström, Lasse, 2000. "The Accuracy and the Computational Complexity of a Multivariate Binned Kernel Density Estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 264-309, February.
- Sain, Stephan R., 2002. "Multivariate locally adaptive density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 165-186, April.
- Tang, Qingguo & Karunamuni, Rohana J., 2016. "Fast and accurate computation for kernel estimators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 49-62.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:3:p:573-579 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kozek, A. S. & Yin, J., 2004. "On Gauss quadrature and partial cross validation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 431-448, April.
- Adriano Z. Zambom & Ronaldo Dias, 2013. "A Review of Kernel Density Estimation with Applications to Econometrics," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 5(1), pages 20-42, April.
- Ignacio García-Jurado, 2008. "Comments on: Transversality of the Shapley value," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(1), pages 51-53, July.
- Gonzalez-Manteiga, W. & Sanchez-Sellero, C. & Wand, M. P., 1996. "Accuracy of binned kernel functional approximations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-16, June.
- Meintanis, S. & Ushakov, N. G., 2004. "Binned goodness-of-fit tests based on the empirical characteristic function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 305-314, September.
- Hegland, Markus & McIntosh, Ian & Turlach, Berwin A., 1999. "A parallel solver for generalised additive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 377-396, October.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0523-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBinning rules Euler-Maclaurin summation formulae (null);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:56:y:1996:i:2:p:165-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.