Probit Transformation for Kernel Density Estimation on the Unit Interval
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dai, J. & Sperlich, S., 2010. "Simple and effective boundary correction for kernel densities and regression with an application to the world income and Engel curve estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2487-2497, November.
- Mack, Y. P. & Rosenblatt, M., 1979. "Multivariate k-nearest neighbor density estimates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Chen, Song Xi, 1999. "Beta kernel estimators for density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 131-145, August.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:22:y:2010:i:1:p:81-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hirukawa, Masayuki, 2010. "Nonparametric multiplicative bias correction for kernel-type density estimation on the unit interval," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 473-495, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gery Geenens & Richard Dunn, 2017. "A nonparametric copula approach to conditional Value-at-Risk," Papers 1712.05527, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2019.
- Rodrigues, G.S. & Nott, David J. & Sisson, S.A., 2016. "Functional regression approximate Bayesian computation for Gaussian process density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 229-241.
- Gery Geenens & Arthur Charpentier & Davy Paindaveine, 2014. "Probit Transformation for Nonparametric Kernel Estimation of the Copula Density," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-23, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:109:y:2014:i:505:p:346-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.