Functional regression approximate Bayesian computation for Gaussian process density estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Iorio, Maria & Muller, Peter & Rosner, Gary L. & MacEachern, Steven N., 2004. "An ANOVA Model for Dependent Random Measures," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 205-215, January.
- Gery Geenens & Arthur Charpentier & Davy Paindaveine, 2014. "Probit Transformation for Nonparametric Kernel Estimation of the Copula Density," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-23, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jara, Alejandro & Hanson, Timothy & Quintana, Fernando A. & Müller, Peter & Rosner, Gary L., 2011. "DPpackage: Bayesian Semi- and Nonparametric Modeling in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 40(i05).
- M.C. Jones & D.A. Henderson, 2007. "Miscellanea Kernel-Type Density Estimation on the Unit Interval," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 977-984.
- Teh, Yee Whye & Jordan, Michael I. & Beal, Matthew J. & Blei, David M., 2006. "Hierarchical Dirichlet Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1566-1581, December.
- Dai, J. & Sperlich, S., 2010. "Simple and effective boundary correction for kernel densities and regression with an application to the world income and Engel curve estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2487-2497, November.
- Peter Müller & Fernando Quintana & Gary Rosner, 2004. "A method for combining inference across related nonparametric Bayesian models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(3), pages 735-749, August.
- Chen, Song Xi, 1999. "Beta kernel estimators for density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 131-145, August.
- Gery Geenens, 2014. "Probit Transformation for Kernel Density Estimation on the Unit Interval," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(505), pages 346-358, March.
More about this item
KeywordsApproximate Bayesian computation; Nonparametric density estimation; Gaussian process prior; Hierarchical models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:103:y:2016:i:c:p:229-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.