DPpackage: Bayesian Semi- and Nonparametric Modeling in R
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jim E. Griffin & Fabrizio Leisen, 2017. "Compound random measures and their use in Bayesian non-parametrics," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 79(2), pages 525-545, March.
- Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2012. "A new estimator of the discovery probability," DEM Working Papers Series 007, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Peter Müeller & Fernando A. Quintana & Garritt Page, 2018. "Nonparametric Bayesian inference in applications," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 27(2), pages 175-206, June.
- Rodrigues, G.S. & Nott, David J. & Sisson, S.A., 2016. "Functional regression approximate Bayesian computation for Gaussian process density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 229-241.
- Andrés F. Barrientos & Alejandro Jara & Fernando A. Quintana, 2017. "Fully Nonparametric Regression for Bounded Data Using Dependent Bernstein Polynomials," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 112(518), pages 806-825, April.
- Wiper, Michael Peter & Zhao, Yanyun & Ausín Olivera, María Concepción, 2013. "Bayesian multivariate Bernstein polynomial density estimation," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws131211, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Zheng, Xiaoyu & Itoh, Hiroto & Kawaguchi, Kenji & Tamaki, Hitoshi & Maruyama, Yu, 2015. "Application of Bayesian nonparametric models to the uncertainty and sensitivity analysis of source term in a BWR severe accident," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 253-262.
- Martin, Ryan & Han, Zhen, 2016. "A semiparametric scale-mixture regression model and predictive recursion maximum likelihood," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 75-85.
- Stefano Tonellato, 2019. "Bayesian nonparametric clustering as a community detection problem," Working Papers 2019: 20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Richardson, Robert & Hartman, Brian, 2018. "Bayesian nonparametric regression models for modeling and predicting healthcare claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-8.
- Aktekin, Tevfik, 2014. "Call center service process analysis: Bayesian parametric and semi-parametric mixture modeling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 709-719.
- Gard, Charlotte C. & Brown, Elizabeth R., 2015. "A Bayesian hierarchical model for estimating and partitioning Bernstein polynomial density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 73-83.
- Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2012. "A New Estimator of the Discovery Probability," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1188-1196, December.
- Claudio Conversano & Massimo Cannas & Francesco Mola & Emiliano Sironi, 2019. "Random effects clustering in multilevel modeling: choosing a proper partition," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 13(1), pages 279-301, March.
- Tonellato, Stefano F., 2020. "Bayesian nonparametric clustering as a community detection problem," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 152(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:040:i05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.