Bayesian multivariate Bernstein polynomial density estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts, 2008. "Retrospective Markov chain Monte Carlo methods for Dirichlet process hierarchical models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(1), pages 169-186.
- Axel Tenbusch, 1994. "Two-dimensional Bernstein polynomial density estimators," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 233-253, December.
- Sonia Petrone, 1999. "Random Bernstein Polynomials," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(3), pages 373-393.
- Lorenzo Trippa & Paolo Bulla & Sonia Petrone, 2011. "Extended Bernstein prior via reinforced urn processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(3), pages 481-496, June.
- Olkin, Ingram & Liu, Ruixue, 2003. "A bivariate beta distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 407-412, May.
- Sonia Petrone & Larry Wasserman, 2002. "Consistency of Bernstein polynomial posteriors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(1), pages 79-100.
- Jara, Alejandro & Hanson, Timothy & Quintana, Fernando A. & Müller, Peter & Rosner, Gary L., 2011. "DPpackage: Bayesian Semi- and Nonparametric Modeling in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 40(i05).
- Sancetta, Alessio & Satchell, Stephen, 2004. "The Bernstein Copula And Its Applications To Modeling And Approximations Of Multivariate Distributions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 535-562, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-05-24 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2013-05-24 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws131211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.