Consistency of Bernstein polynomial posteriors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Lu, 2015. "On the uniform consistency of the Bernstein density estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 52-61.
- Gard, Charlotte C. & Brown, Elizabeth R., 2015. "A Bayesian hierarchical model for estimating and partitioning Bernstein polynomial density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 73-83.
- Burda, Martin & Prokhorov, Artem, 2014.
"Copula based factorization in Bayesian multivariate infinite mixture models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 200-213.
- Martin Burda & Artem Prokhorov, 2012. "Copula Based Factorization in Bayesian Multivariate Infinite Mixture Models," Working Papers 12012, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Burda & Artem Prokhorov, 2013. "Copula Based Factorization in Bayesian Multivariate Infinite Mixture Models," Working Papers tecipa-473, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:11:y:2002:i:1:d:10.1007_bf02511443 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiper, Michael Peter & Ausín Olivera, María Concepción & Zhao, Yanyun, 2013. "Bayesian multivariate Bernstein polynomial density estimation," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws131211, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:119:y:2018:i:c:p:86-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Dong-Hyuk, 2013. "Optimal choice of a reserve price under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 587-602.
- Mark F. J. Steel & Francisco J. Rubio, 2015. "Discussion," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(2), pages 218-222, August.
- Wiper, Michael Peter & Carnicero, José Antonio, 2008. "A semi-parametric model for circular data based on mixtures of beta distributions," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws081305, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Yuhui Chen & Timothy Hanson & Jiajia Zhang, 2014. "Accelerated hazards model based on parametric families generalized with Bernstein polynomials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 192-201, March.
- Ferreira, Jose T.A.S. & Steel, Mark F.J., 2006.
"A Constructive Representation of Univariate Skewed Distributions,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 823-829, June.
- Jose T.A.S. Ferreira & Mark F.J. Steel, 2004. "A Constructive Representation of Univariate Skewed Distributions," Econometrics 0403002, EconWPA.
- ROSS McVINISH & JUDITH ROUSSEAU & KERRIE MENGERSEN, 2009. "Bayesian Goodness of Fit Testing with Mixtures of Triangular Distributions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(2), pages 337-354.
- Lorenzo Trippa & Paolo Bulla & Sonia Petrone, 2011. "Extended Bernstein prior via reinforced urn processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(3), pages 481-496, June.
- Norets, Andriy, 2015. "Bayesian regression with nonparametric heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 409-419.
- Han, Bing & Dalal, Siddhartha R., 2012. "A Bernstein-type estimator for decreasing density with application to p-value adjustments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 427-437.
- Alexandre Leblanc, 2012. "On estimating distribution functions using Bernstein polynomials," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(5), pages 919-943, October.
- Turnbull, Bradley C. & Ghosh, Sujit K., 2014. "Unimodal density estimation using Bernstein polynomials," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 13-29.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:31:y:2011:i:1:a:4134 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:64:y:2002:i:1:p:79-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.