A new estimator of the discovery probability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster, 2007. "Bayesian Nonparametric Estimation of the Probability of Discovering New Species," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 769-786.
- Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster, 2007. "A Bayesian Nonparametric Method for Prediction in EST Analysis," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 16-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Antonio Lijoi & Igor Pruenster & Stephen G. Walker, 2008. "Bayesian nonparametric estimators derived from conditional Gibbs structures," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 06-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jara, Alejandro & Hanson, Timothy & Quintana, Fernando A. & Müller, Peter & Rosner, Gary L., 2011. "DPpackage: Bayesian Semi- and Nonparametric Modeling in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 40(i05).
- Chang Xuan Mao, 2002. "A Poisson model for the coverage problem with a genomic application," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 669-682, August.
- Kolossiatis, M. & Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2011. "Modeling overdispersion with the normalized tempered stable distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2288-2301, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cesari, Oriana & Favaro, Stefano & Nipoti, Bernardo, 2014. "Posterior analysis of rare variants in Gibbs-type species sampling models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 79-98.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:1:p:174-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Fontana, 2015. "Optimal design generation: an approach based on discovery probability," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1231-1244, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian nonparametrics; Gibbs–type priors; Rare species discovery; Species sampling models; Two–parameter Poisson–Dirichlet process.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:demwpp:demwp0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alice Albonico). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .